Saturday, March 26, 2011

Extreme chocolate cake

I saw a recipe called Extreme chocolate cake on allrecipes.com and wanted to try it ever since so I did today and halved the recipe! It was good but ONLY for a true chocolate fan like my sister. A small slice was too much for me and I don't think I can have chocolate for a while!
Here's a picture of me icing the first layer
And the next picture is the final version with some white chocolate sprinkles
My so called small piece :)

After my sister and I took our pieces(and then she took the rest of the row)


It's an easy recipe(I only make easy recipes) but it really is chocolate overdose so don't make a whole cake and eat it by yourself!!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

oh yummy... :)

looks so dark & rich! i don't think i could eat more than a tiny piece... but i live with someone would eat the whole cake up for sure! :)

Clover said...

Sounds like me and my sister!! Thanks :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

This looks dark, rich and wonderful. I really like your blog and will be back to visit again. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Clover said...

Thanks a lot Mary! I hope to post more soon :)