Thursday, February 01, 2007

steph G is not my alter ego

This is to let all of you know that steph G is not me.She is not "an imaginary clone" as someone put it.I'm sure some of you think it's me cause i mentioned she has an older sister but please..there are millions of girls out there who have bigger sisters.I would like to mention however that Steph G is a combination of many many people i know.So that's why i said stories involving her are "quite" fictional.
Before i started blogging about Steph Girl i had so many stories but now i'm quite blank.But dont worry,she's quite a handful so i'll have plenty of stories coming up.Or so i wish.

2 comments:

Kedhar said...

cant wait for the steph g stories... building up expectations... post em soon! :)

Clover said...

coming soon.date not yet known