Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy New year!

Hello, I know i'm a month late but I must have been busy or something. I don't think i'm very good at this writing thing. Back home, I wrote quite often in my diary but I checked it recentlt and the last time i wrote was in September.. which now seems ages ago yet also like now. Did i just make sense?
I feel my time in Glasgow is fastly coming to an end. Which makes me sad. So many friends to leave. So many bonds which may break. But I pray all goes well.
Apparently in England last week or so, there was a seperated couple and the husband stabbed the wife to death cause she changed her facebook status from married to single. How freaky is that??
It snowed a lot today. It looked so pretty. I was in my room so i didn't feel the cold but i loved looking outside and watch the snow fall.
I hope everyone has a great year and has many brilliant "blog" ideas.

6 comments:

Chriz said...

haha.. stabbing for being single?

i am happy that i deactivated all my social networking accounts...

happy new year to you too men

Shadow in the Moonlight said...

stabbed her cause of her status... there has to be more to that. I am kinda surprised he didn't come across anju when she was there, she always seems to attract weird characters...
Anwyay, have have a great year Gitu.

Clover said...

Chris and Karen- this is all what i heard. I was quite shocked too.
and hahaha abt anju not meeting him!!
Have a very blessed new year!

Anju said...

You should write your world's greatest love story on your blog.

Excuse me, I don't attract weirdos. Okay, I do sometimes. That is too freaky though.

smicha said...

wosgoinon! maybe they didnt seperate mutually !

Dish said...

Ah Gitu, I only just discovered your comments from aaaages ago on my blog! Thankyou! Anyway it makes me sad to see you haven't blogged in about 2 months! Blog again pleeeeease!