Sunday, January 20, 2008

some new year tag

Bungi tagged me. So here goes..
1. What did I learn?
I learnt that IT is not impossible. IT can be anything. Well if it really is impossible then too bad but if someone has done if before, don't think you can't cos you can. Even if someone hasn't, you can still try...and maybe succeed.
I also learnt about a lot of things that i need pages to explain about. So maybe later.
2. What did I accomplish?
My B.E degree!! hehe.. yes, i'm quite obsessed with it cause i really suffered for my final year project!
And i got my driving license!
3. What would I have done differently?
A lot of things.
4. What did I complete or release?
My final year project.. lol..
5. What were the most significant events of the year past?
Finishing college, Israel, turning 21(officially old now), Malaysia,Japan, Pune, spending time with family and friends.
6.What did I do right?
I didn't give up.
7. What were the fun things I did?
I'm not a fun person. I don't do fun things.
8. What were my biggest challenges/roadblocks/difficulties?
Biggest challenge was definitely my final year project.
9. How am I different this year than last?
Its only been like 20 days into the new year. Ask me in another 10 months.
10. For what am I particularly grateful?
It may sound cliche but first God and then my family and all my friends.

7 comments:

Bungz said...

The way you talked about IT it seems complicated... He he. Nice stuff...

Clover said...

thanks boongi! i just realised i'm the only who calls you boongi rather than bungi

Anonymous said...

simple yet powerful..

samuel davis said...

Not a big thing today. It’s only the way of life. No need to write in pages.

Clover said...

samuel davis- what?

samuel davis said...

I mean IT and you’re writing something very much traditional Indian and one thing your sister writes much like an English Lady. Both are good.

Clover said...

thanks..